Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation’s web site are provided “as is”. Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation’s Internet site, even if Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation or a Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lou-D Net Cancer Foundation’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Baton Rouge, Louisiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our site uses SSL Encryption for added security. We do not store any of your financial information on our servers. We provide our users with the means to opt-out of sharing their name or other PII during the donation process.
This site is NOT intended for the use of anyone under the age of 13.
This site is scanned daily for malware and viruses. However, the site owners nor their associates can make any guaranty that this website can remain free from malware. Therefore, always run a good anti-virus software program on your computer or Internet enabled device.
The website owner and the server administrator complies will all legal requests made by law enforcement. To make a request please use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
This is the end of our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes to these policies at any time for any reason without notice. Any changes will be posted to this page.
Last updated 3.2.2016
To make a legal request, or to report any suspicious activity on this site please contact us by using the form below. Thank You for reading our terms, and thank you for donating to a worthy cause!